A family business built upon traditional values and customer service excellence
Blue Light Exterior Cleaning is part of a family business that has been installing and maintaining windows, doors and conservatories for the past 30 years for the people of Ipswich and across Suffolk, Norfolk and Essex. Blue Light Exterior Cleaning has been established as a response to the needs of our existing customers who wanted access to a local, reliable cleaning and property maintenance service. Our company ethos is to provide excellent customer service at an affordable price.
Blue Light Exterior Cleaning - Integrity, Honesty and High Standards of Workmanship.
We provide our customers with the assurance and peace of mind that Blue Light Exterior Cleaning can call upon a team of experts across the business network to deal with any customer requirements. The name Falcon has developed into a very strong brand identity which stands for integrity, honesty, workmanship, and high Standards. This has not happened overnight, but has been cultivated over many years and is the core of everything we do for, and on behalf of, our valued customers.
Blue Light Exterior Cleaning – Customer Service Guarantee
The Falcon staff training programme is a key element of providing our customers with confidence. We leave nothing to chance, ensuring that all our operators attend a robust and demanding training programme that covers components right across our service options including use of our specialist state of the art cleaning equipment. Our staff know how to deliver customer care, complete your requirements across our services to the highest of standards and ensure that you are totally satisfied before leaving your premises. This is a Blue Light Exterior Cleaning Service Guarantee.
Blue Light Exterior Cleaning Terms and Conditions
- All prices are subject to a free site inspection and estimate
- All areas to be cleaned must be sound of construction
- Any site clearance required prior to works may incur additional charges
- Free access to a water supply from client’s property is required
- Block paved surfaces may require a return visit as surfaces need to be clean and dry before starting re-sanding
- Sealing of surfaces will usually require a separate visit
- Pressure cleaning will not revive fading of colour due to daylight, age or exposure ultra-violet light
- Oil, solvent, chewing gum and cement stains may not be removed in all cases
Pressure cleaning may loosen or remove unsound, broken, damaged or perished surfaces, pointing, blocks, paving stones and insecure brickwork. In all cases the cost of any reinstatement will be the customer’s responsibility. These works may be carried out by us or the customer’s appointed contractor.
Payment by cash, bank transfer or cheque supported by bankers card only.
Payment in full is required on completion less any deposit paid.
INSTRUCTION TO COMMENCE WORKS MEANS ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS, CONDITIONS AND PAYMENT REQUIREMENTS AS STATED ABOVE