HardiePlank Cladding – Replacement cladding and weatherboarding Installers Ipswich, Suffolk and Essex
Installed professionally by Blue Light Exterior Cleaning Ipswich, versatile and virtually zero-maintenance HardiePlank cement-fibre cladding is a truly smart way to replace traditional weatherboarding or simply to update your Suffolk or Essex property with a fresh and long-lasting new look.
With over 20 colours and a range of stylish textured finishes to choose from, this innovative, high performance cladding solution is suitable for enhancing and protecting your property with feature sections of timber-effect or smooth boards - or carrying out a ‘full wrap’ transformation to achieve a traditional weatherboarding look or colourful New England-style appearance.
Why choose cement-fibre cladding? The benefits of HardiePlank weatherboarding
At Blue Light Exterior Cleaning Ipswich we see first-hand what properties in Suffolk and Essex are up against in terms of the elements, so have a real understanding of what makes a home improvement product a sound investment.
We’ve been impressed by the performance of cement-fibre cladding over UPVC products and timber, as well as its versatility across a wide range of Suffolk and Essex property styles from barns, home offices and outbuildings to designer homes and newbuilds.
- HardiePlank - specially formulated from Portland cement, milled sand, cellulose fibres, water, selected additives.
- 15 year product warranty
- Lightweight yet 5 times thicker than typical vinyl cladding
- Fire, pest, rot and moisture resistant
- Fade resistant - available in 20+ consistent, multicoat and factory-applied colours
- Choice of finishes (cedar, smooth)
- Full selection of colour-matched accessories and trims
HardiePlank Cladding Installation by Blue Light Exterior Cleaning Ipswich, Suffolk and Essex
As skilled, professional HardiePlank installers with a thorough knowledge of both the material and the product range and accessories, the Blue Light Exterior Cleaning team can install the lightweight yet highly durable HardiePlank boards, creating an impressive flawless finish.
Our comprehensive HardiePlank cladding installation package includes:
- Careful removal of old or pre-existing cladding materials.
- Battening out the wall with correct-width treated wooden battens and joiner battens
- Insertion of correct depth insulation (if required)
- Covering battened wall with waterproof membrane
- Starter ventilator installation
- Screw-fixing of HardiePlank cladding boards to the battens, allowing for an air-flow expansion gap and installing an insect-repelling ventilator grill
- Trimming and finishing
Long-lasting replacement cladding Ipswich, Suffolk and Essex - HardiePlank cladding and weatherboarding Call Blue Light Exterior Cleaning Ipswich now
Contact Blue Light Exterior Cleaning Roofline & Cladding Installation Services now for a free no obligation quote: t:01473 720647 or enquire online